Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 1

Well, all I can say is start this on a day you don't have to do anything. Honestly when Joe said all's you want to do is stay in bed the first 3 days, I now completely believe him. So I'll tell you what I've learned.
1. Don't use celery in your juice unless you LOVE celery. It makes it very bitter and a really bad aftertaste.
2. Definitely offset your greens with fruit you like. That like-able taste will make you like the juice.
3. Use a sweet fruit to make the juice have a really yummy taste. Without that sweet fruity taste you can
    really get lost in the veggie taste. V8 Splash it was not today.
4. You are going to be hungry. The juice surprisingly does fill you up, but you will need to drink it more
     than 3 times a day. Tomorrow I'm going to try to spread it out by drinking 12oz 5 times a day instead
     of 16oz. 4 times a day.
5. So far I am hungry, bitchy, and over today. Not over the juicing, but ready to start again tomorrow.
6. Make a whole pitcher in the morning. I made it fresh each time today and it was very cumbersome.
Well that's all I can say about today really. I'm glad it's almost over. I'm proud I've almost made it through the first day. I'm taking it one day at a time. I think I'm going to make one of those construction paper chain links that we use to make for when my dad was out to sea. Every day we'd get to rip one link off. I need that excitement of seeing that time shrink in front of my eyes.
Also, don't plan on watching tv because all the commercials are freaking food commercials. Very, very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment