Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 2

Today has been better than yesterday. Last night was brutal. My stomach hurt quite a bit. I think it was from the hunger. The hunger hasn't been quite as bad. I added more apples to the recipe and took out the celery. It was a lot better tasting. My suggestion at this point is to find a fruit you like and use that in the juice. The next day switch it up so you don't get tired of it, but you need a strong tasting fruit if you like sweeter things. If you like that vegetable taste then you don't need that extra bit of fruit.
I still had low energy and didn't want to do anything, but lay around. I am feeling a lot better though as the day goes on. I'm hoping that tomorrow, day 3, will be a lot better like they said in the movie. Once you make it to day 3 you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment